Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Pretty Soon New Toy


Super Slide Posted by Hello

WOW! Look everybody at what my Mommy, Papa & Tutu going to buy me. I think so maybe this is going to be my Happy Birthday present. Because they said they get it for me the end of July or starting of August.

Now me don't want Dakota to go back to his Daddy till later on maybe. I want him to come play with me when I get this really, really big present. And I think so even Aunty Tude and Uncle DB can play with us cause it's a monster. And when Aunty Wench and Uncle Wench come next year, I think so they can play too maybe.

I'm really, really happy I'm goin to get this, but really really sad cause I have to wait a long time. But that's okay cause Tutu bought tickets to take me to the Water Park again. I think maybe she will take me on Thursday. See my big smile? :D

9 comments:

Kakoka said...

Dont worry, Kamalani! I'm not leaving to my pa intill the 3rd week of august.Thats plenty of time.
Can't wait to see you,
Dakota

Brianne said...

Hey Kamalani,
That's a really nice toy. I'm sorry you have to wait so long to get it.

Anonymous said...

Kamalani! That slide looks like too much fun! What a fun surprise for you! Can't wait to come play on it--but I'm pretty sure we'll see you before then, too :)

Anonymous said...

Kamalani~
That is a WONDERFUL present!
:-) Have tutu and Aunty Wench take pictures of you sliding down it, so loltomby and I can see you playing! I hope you gave a fun time at the water park.
Love,
Aunty 3T

Danalyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danalyn said...

I FUBARed my last comment...

Aunty Wench can't do squat...Aunty Wench is stuck in the redneck armpit of the US called North Texas. ;)

Anonymous said...

OOops! Sorry Auntie Wench.
And I hope someday Aunty Wench makes it out of the armpit of the US. ;-)
But Kamalani, get your tutu to take your picture sliding down it, for both Auntie Wench and Auntie 3T can see you on it!:-)
Auntie 3T

Ma said...

I think so Aunty Wench visit me next year maybe. Or if Mommy go Georgia next year, maybe me, Tutu & Papa move Texas. I think so maybe my Mommy go Fort Gordon again to play Army with her friends. Then I think so I can visit Aunty 3, maybe.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! kamalani your going to see every one well hope you have alot of fun well got to go bye-bye