Monday, June 13, 2005

My New Design

Hey everybody! Did you see my new design that my Aunty Wench did for me? I think so maybe I really, really like this one. Because pink is my favorite color, and I think I like purple too. I say tank chew to her and to Uncle DB and Aunty Tude because they helped too.

Tutu always say I'm her mermaid, cause I love the ocean and I love to swim in my pool too, maybe. One time Tutu took me to Ko'olina to swim and I caught the wave all by myself. One day I went to my friend Pheonix grandma's house to swim. They have a big, big pool like Uncle Kaos have where he lives. And I dive in the water all by myself, but Tutu was in the water to catch me.

I am happy cause I will see Little Tude one day soon. I think so maybe he will let me catch a wave with him.

Bye everybody, it's time for me to moemoe. I love you.

4 comments:

Ma said...

Thank chew Uncle DB. I think so we have fun too. I think so my Aunty Wench is smart maybe. And maybe she love me too. Even if she say she don't like kids. :)

Kakoka said...

Can't wait to catch waves with you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Kamalani!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL new design!!!
I'm happy your Aunty Wench made your blog SO pretty!
You're a very lucky little girl!
I love it Kamalani!
Aunty 3T

Anonymous said...

hey kamalani Just wanted to say always be safe have fun and stay out of trouble.

love you