Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mermaid by Aunty Ginny


All rights reserved. Absolutely no one can take this mermaid from my page because it is a © of Virginia Bishop. It is one of her art pieces, and if you like it you must purchase it at Cafe Press or email her.

My little mermaid painted by my Aunty Ginny. Her name is Virginia Bishop and you can find her things at Cafe Press. They call her the Mermaid Lady cause she likes them just like me. She has a son named Kai. He is 5 years old. She is going to do dinosaur pictures for Kai and I think so maybe she is doing a book for him too. I get to play with Kai, Aunt Ginny, and Uncle Jon when we have family parties. They have a house in Waikele. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you like this. You are my little mermaid, just like your name. Kamalani O Ke Kai........Child Of The Sea.

Kakoka said...

Yes your page is pretty! I love what your aunty did with it.