Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th Of July!

Hi everybody. Wish you a happy holiday. I think so I with my Daddy this weekend. And I miss my Tutu, Mommy and Papa. I want to go home with my tutu, but my Daddy say Tuesday. Me sad. But my Tutu told my Daddy that he cannot take me next time cause I go meet Kota, Aunty Tude, Uncle DB and Aunty Becky. And now I happy cause I go home tomorrow. And I think so Aunty Wired be there too. And I hope my cousin Zena and my Bruddah Man come too. I miss my Bruddah Man. Bye everybody.

2 comments:

Ma said...

Hello my baby. I miss you so, so much. But I'll see you tomorrow, okay? then we can go to 7/11 and get you a banana slurpee. I love you with all my heart.

Brianne said...

Hey Kamalani,
I'ts noce to have so many people loving on you. Have a nice Day. Bye. :)