Sunday, June 26, 2005

Madagascar




Tutu and Mommy took me and cousin Lilah to see Madagascar on a really, really big TV. But Tutu said it's not TV, it's the movie theater. I think so I like that one. It had plenty animals. Had a zebra, lion, giraffe like the one at Mommy's store (Toys R Us), a hippo, and penguini's like Aunty Tude got from Uncle Andy, and lots of monkey's. Tutu said they called Lemurs but I think so they monkeys.

I really like the big TV and I watch the movie, cause it was funny. And me and Lilih was dancing in our chairs. We had popcorn and juice, and hotdogs. But I don't like that hot dog. I only like the small one (little smokies) Tutu make for me at home. tutu said if I be good her take me to see the chicken movie (Chicken Little). So I think so I have to listen to her so I can see the really big TV again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, we might have to go see that! It looks like it has lots ofm y favorite animals in it! :) My favorite movie munchie is Red vine licorice (the red kind, not the black kind).

Our cable has been down, but Kota will be on tomorrow sometime to catch up on your blog! I think he is still not too big to like this movie, too :)

Kakoka said...

helow Kamalani! sorry i dint anser sonner but internet went down. sounds like you had fun! I would of liked to see that movie. talk to you later!!!

Ma said...

Hi Kota, I will see you next week Saturday, okay? And I think so Aunty Tude and Uncle DB too. An maybe Aunty Wired.

Brianne said...

Het Kamalani,
I saw that movie too. I'm glad you get to go again to Chicken Little. I'll keep an eye out for your next post! :)

Anonymous said...

We'll all be seeing you soon Little One :)

Uncle DB