Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hurrah!

Hi everybody. I think so I happy now cause I went to see my Papa at his new hospital. And the nurses let me stay in his room and talk to him. The other hospital tell me no, you cannot go in. I think so they stupid maybe. My Papa was really, really happy to see me and I give him high five. I tell him I love you Papa. I think so I like this hospital better. I pray with Tutu for God to make my Papa strong and better.

I showed Papa my book and new toy computer that Tutu bought me. I spent the whole day visiting with him and it made him very happy. I was very happy too, cause I really miss him. He has this thing that he can put in his mouth to suck up all the galagalas when he coughs. And he does it all by himself. He can move his arms around now. I going to tell my Papa that I told everybody that I saw him. Thank you for helping us pray for him to get better. Bye, I love everybody.

EDIT 9/20/05:
Word verification has been turned on in comments due to spammers - Wench

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby girl, I'm so very happy this new hospital let you spend some time with your Papa--I know you've been missing him. Tell Tutu that as soon as DB isn't sick with his cold anymore, we'll come over and visit you for a little bit again and go get lunch, too. Where to this time?

Anonymous said...

Bless you sweet Kamalani! I am positive getting to spend the day with you little angel, made your Papa very happy!

Tayler and I will keep praying for your Papa to get stonger and well. You keep praying with your Tutu sweet girl!

Tayler and I send all our love and hugs to you Kamalani. Give your Papa and Tutu a big squeezy hug from Tayler and me.:-)

Love,
Aunty 3T

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamalani,
I'm so glad you get to see your Papa. I've been praying for him. I hope you have a great day.
Tayler :)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet baby. I love you so much and so does your Papa. He is so happy to see you when you visit him.