Thursday, July 14, 2005

My New Clothes

this is my new slippahs from Old Navy.

I think so I have new clothes maybe. Tutu took me shopping at Old Navy. I think so that her favorite store. Tutu bought me 2 new jackets(1 blue 1 yellow), a pretty mint green capris, a red shorts, a white shirt with red design, and a pink slippah. I really like the slippah and ask Tutu to buy it for me. Cause I think so my favorite color is pink. And she bought me a pink Madagascar outfit from Wal Mart.

Tutu likes Old Navy maybe, cause her always buy me clothes there. I think so my favorite store is my Mommy's work place. Tutu buy me stuff from there too. My Mommy work at Toys R Us, the one with Geoffrey the Giraffe. Her is the boss for the elektrik games section. I think so Tutu bought my red car, my bumper car and my pink trike from Mommy's store. And Mommy buy all my dveos(videos)from her store too, I think so. And Aunty Nohe and Uncle Nate work over there too, and they buy me plenty Dora stuff too.

I think so I like go beach again with everybody. But Tutu always tell me I have to wait. Every time wait, wait, wait! I think so I tired wait maybe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like Old Navy, too! I need to go shopping.

Thanks for dropping by Rick's

Ma said...

Hi Aunty 3T! Are you and Tayler going to go beach with us too? I think so Tayler want to go with me, Missy and Dakota. I love you, bye.

Anonymous said...

I think so I got tired of "wait, wait, wait" too, Kamalani--that is how I got my name because DB has to tell me "patience, GlassHoppah" so often! :)

Ma said...

Ha ha! Uncle DB funny. Glasshoppah is a bug in the movie and outside in my yard, not a lady.

Kakoka said...

I hate waiting too. i cant wait to see you soon:)!!!!